type4girl.com is looking for dynamic, spirited women of colour to join our Editorial team in 2023!
We’re looking to work with beginner and intermediate writers with a confident or unique perspective on topics centered around women that include the following:
- Business & funding opportunities
- Social media & digital marketing
- Career guidance & navigating corporate
- Natural hair care & fashion
- Mental health & wellness
- Personal development & self-care
- Gender-Based Violence activism
- Opinion pieces on current affairs
- Black women authors
- Women empowerment & development
Contributors who wish to profile other women are also welcome to join type4girl.
We’re also looking for event bloggers based in Gauteng to attend events that we’re invited to. It’s not a paid gig, but you’re never buying a ticket… And you might even get to take a plus 1 every now and again.
INTERESTED? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOUR APPLYING AS A CONTRIBUTOR:
- We’ll be in touch with you RE your application within the next 2 weeks. If you don’t hear from us after 2 weeks, please consider reworking the sample you gave us and apply again.
- While we don’t currently compensate contributors, you’ll have free access to our running Basadi Bohlale Initiative and be eligibile for consideration when we solicit paid articles on very specific topics from our contributors.
- Director Woman Magazine is an inhouse brand, articles contributed may be published as part of the latest Edition.